Outer Banks Brewtag at Nags Head NC …
The Outer Banks NC Brewtäg is an event loaded with food, family, friends and some of the best beer anywhere, all on North Carolina Coast. Come enjoy a celebration of flight and beer, OBX Brewtäg is modeled after the whimsical and entertaining Red Bull Flutag, translated to “flying day” in German. With OBX Brewtäg, the general premise is the same, although rather than human-powered flying machines, Brewtäg contestants will be competing to see who can launch and fly an empty keg barrel the furthest.
It only cost $25.00 to compete at OBX Brewtäg and the sky is the limit as to how creative your homemade flying gizmo can be! Individuals and teams are welcomed in the competition. Admission to the event is FREE to the general public.
- 5th Annual Fore Her Golf Outing at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach ClubSanta Rosa Golf & Beach Club presents: 5th Annual Fore Her Golf OutingWhen: Friday, September 29, 2017Where: Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club334 Golf Club DriveSanta Rosa Beach, FL 32459Time: 9am - 3pmGet teed up and ready for a day of golf at the 5th Annual Fore Her Golf Outing on Friday, September 29, 2017 at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club. The club […]
- 5th Annual Fore Her Golf Outing at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club
- 09/20/2017 - US Navy Blue Angels Practice Blue Angels PracticeEvery Tuesday and Wednesday Location:...
- 09/20/2017 - US Navy Blue Angels Practice
- 09/20/2017 - Flora-Bama, Live Music DailyLive Entertainmernt Nightly at the Flora-BamaLive music at the Flora-Bama Lounge & Oyster Bar on Perdido Key every day...
- 09/20/2017 - Flora-Bama, Live Music Daily
- National Shrimp Festival in Gulf ShoresBeach MLS Annual Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival Don’t miss the 46th National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores this popular 4-day event attracts more than 300,000 people. This year the festival will play host to more than 80 hours of live musical entertainment featuring a lineup of national, regional and local artists. There will be musical acts to […] National S […]
- National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores
Recently . . .