The Amy Black Band is LIVE@TheREP – October 21st – American Songwriter Magazine calls Amy Black “a powerful, authentic, talented and above all soulful new entry in the rootsy singer/songwriter ranks;” while the Philadelphia Inquirer calls her ” an appealing cross between Bonnie Raitt and Mary Chapin Carpenter” with “songs that mix substance and accessibility.” A Boston-based artist with storytelling and southern tradition in her blood, her seamless blend of all things A… http://ow.ly/3cHjgn
- Pensacola Interstate Fair at Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds Pensacola Interstate FairWhen: Thursday, October 19 - Sunday, October 29, 2017Where: Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds6655 W. Mobile Hwy.Pensacola, FL 3252611 Big Days of Opportunity! The Pensacola Interstate Fair takes place from October 19 -29, 2017. It's one of the top 50 fairs in the country and is proud of the opportunities that it offers to all wh […]
- Pensacola Interstate Fair at Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds
- 09/23/2017 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey'sLive Entertainment, Music & Food in Perdido Key Florida Hub Stacely's at The Point Enjoy...
- 09/23/2017 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey's
- 09/23/2017 - Orange Beach Group Bike Ride Group Bike RideWhen: Every Saturday Time: 7:30AM
- 09/23/2017 - Orange Beach Group Bike Ride
- National Shrimp Festival in Gulf ShoresBeach MLS Annual Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival Don’t miss the 46th National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores this popular 4-day event attracts more than 300,000 people. This year the festival will play host to more than 80 hours of live musical entertainment featuring a lineup of national, regional and local artists. There will be musical acts to […] National S […]
- National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores
Recently . . .