#Hawaii Kupuna Hula Festival – Join Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa for the Kupuna Hula Festival where Hawaii Island’s most experienced and talented kupuna or elder hula dancers perform live. King Kalakaua revived hula dancing, calling it “The language of the heart, and therefore the heartbeat of the Hawaiian people.” The festival features a halau (hula school) competition, the festival was created to perpetuate the art of hula and offer an opportunity to perform and compete… http://ow.ly/tG2i50dXosE
- Pensacola Interstate Fair at Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds Pensacola Interstate FairWhen: Thursday, October 19 - Sunday, October 29, 2017Where: Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds6655 W. Mobile Hwy.Pensacola, FL 3252611 Big Days of Opportunity! The Pensacola Interstate Fair takes place from October 19 -29, 2017. It's one of the top 50 fairs in the country and is proud of the opportunities that it offers to all wh […]
- Pensacola Interstate Fair at Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds
- 09/23/2017 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey'sLive Entertainment, Music & Food in Perdido Key Florida Hub Stacely's at The Point Enjoy...
- 09/23/2017 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey's
- 09/23/2017 - Orange Beach Group Bike Ride Group Bike RideWhen: Every Saturday Time: 7:30AM
- 09/23/2017 - Orange Beach Group Bike Ride
- National Shrimp Festival in Gulf ShoresBeach MLS Annual Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival Don’t miss the 46th National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores this popular 4-day event attracts more than 300,000 people. This year the festival will play host to more than 80 hours of live musical entertainment featuring a lineup of national, regional and local artists. There will be musical acts to […] National S […]
- National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores
Recently . . .