Fully Committed – This devastatingly funny one act follows a day in the life of Sam Peliczowski, an out-of-work actor who mans the red-hot reservation line at Manhattan’s number-one restaurant. Coercion, threats, bribes, histrionics—a cast of desperate callers will stop at nothing in their zeal to land a prime reservation, or the right table. Amid the barrage, Sam’s got his own needs to contend with—his recently widowed dad wants him home for Christmas, and he’s up for … http://ow.ly/1j0150erMzI
- 35th Annual Jazzfest, Perdido Key FloridaPerdido Key, 35th Annual JazzfestPensacola JazzFest takes place April 7 - 8 and is held in historic Seville Square in Downtown Pensacola, FL. - Jazz Pensacola produces the event with assistance from a variety of corporate sponsors, community organizations and donations. The two-day festival celebrates America’s unique musical art form"jazz. Great Music […]
- 35th Annual Jazzfest, Perdido Key Florida
- 03/24/2018 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey'sLive Entertainment, Music & Food in Perdido Key Florida Hub Stacely's at The Point Enjoy...
- 03/24/2018 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey's
- 03/24/2018 - 2018 Wharf Boat and Yacht Show2018 Wharf Boat and Yacht ShowWhen:...
- 03/24/2018 - 2018 Wharf Boat and Yacht Show
- Perdido Key Master PlanEscambia Board of County Commissioners Adopted Perdido Key Master Plan The Perdido Key Master Plan was adopted by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners, the plan is based on public input, planning initiatives, existing development, physical and environmental characteristics, and social and economic conditions. It is a comprehensive document that guides […]
- Perdido Key Master Plan