#Hawaii Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade – Our gaily lit and decorated Cobra and Huey helicopters joins the other floats and bands, to parade down Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki, to honor and pay respect to the Pearl Harbor survivors, our veterans, active duty military and their families. The Museum will be giving out free “Traveling P-40” magnets to spectators. The parade takes place on the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack. Parade starts at 6 pm at Ft. DeRussy in Wai… http://ow.ly/cjDB50fB31i
- 35th Annual Jazzfest, Perdido Key FloridaPerdido Key, 35th Annual JazzfestPensacola JazzFest takes place April 7 - 8 and is held in historic Seville Square in Downtown Pensacola, FL. - Jazz Pensacola produces the event with assistance from a variety of corporate sponsors, community organizations and donations. The two-day festival celebrates America’s unique musical art form"jazz. Great Music […]
- 35th Annual Jazzfest, Perdido Key Florida
- 03/24/2018 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey'sLive Entertainment, Music & Food in Perdido Key Florida Hub Stacely's at The Point Enjoy...
- 03/24/2018 - Perdido Key Live Music at Hub Stacey's
- 03/24/2018 - 2018 Wharf Boat and Yacht Show2018 Wharf Boat and Yacht ShowWhen:...
- 03/24/2018 - 2018 Wharf Boat and Yacht Show
- Perdido Key Master PlanEscambia Board of County Commissioners Adopted Perdido Key Master Plan The Perdido Key Master Plan was adopted by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners, the plan is based on public input, planning initiatives, existing development, physical and environmental characteristics, and social and economic conditions. It is a comprehensive document that guides […]
- Perdido Key Master Plan